Welcome

Welcome to my Blog. I mostly re post articles that i find interesting on the web. After the article you will find a link that leads you to the original one.

Friday, February 04, 2011

Starbucks Trenta Holds Entire Bottle Of Wine

Starbucks Trenta Holds Entire Bottle Of Wine: "



We already knew that Starbucks new 'Trenta' size was slightly larger than the capacity of the average human stomach (and how this was not really a big idea when you think about what 7-11 and Dunkin Donuts have been doing for years), but now, just for a little dose of extra perspective, Cockeyed demonstrates how the Trenta holds an entire bottle of wine, with 5 oz left over. I think I just figured out my new way to get drunk in the park: wineaccinos!



The New Starbucks Cup Holds an Entire Bottle of Wine [Cockeyed]

"

No comments: