Welcome

Welcome to my Blog. I mostly re post articles that i find interesting on the web. After the article you will find a link that leads you to the original one.

Monday, May 30, 2011

TransUnion Wants You To Share Your Credit Score On Facebook






Social media may have created a culture of over-sharing, but what's too personal to share with your Facebook friends? Michael was checking his credit report, and was surprised to see a 'Share on Facebook' button directly below his credit score.



He writes:



Since I'm one of the fortunate individuals to have a Sony PSN account I decided to once again check up on my credit report. My credit report has been locked since well before the hack but I still get paranoid and don't rely on e-mail alerts. I've had an account with TransUnion for several years and aside from the annoying offers when I log in, I've been very happy with the service.

I logged in today and realized that beneath the large numbers representing my latest credit score was a 'Share on Facebook' button. I don't know what it would actually share The placement implies it would share my credit score though it may just signal to friends that I use TransUnion. Regardless, I wasn't going to test it and I can't imagine why anyone would link a Facebook account to personal credit information or services.



transunion.gif



Would you share your credit score with your friends?







Would you share your credit score with your Facebook friends?online surveys

"

No comments: