Welcome

Welcome to my Blog. I mostly re post articles that i find interesting on the web. After the article you will find a link that leads you to the original one.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

3 months have pass....

WOW I cant believe that I have been living in Washington for 3 months already.  I love my new live.  There are not a lot of Spanish speakers from the Caribbean, in Olympia.  The biggest reason I moved to Washington was because of Connie, I love Connie with all my heart, she makes me happy.   Connie is so great to me, she is always trying to make me feel good and at home.  I want her to start her on blog.  I am really pissed that I haven't found a job yet.  I want to help Connie with the bills.  We go out and I look at all the things i want to buy her.  Stuff that she doesn't buy cause I am around.  She is almost home...finish later...

No comments: