Welcome

Welcome to my Blog. I mostly re post articles that i find interesting on the web. After the article you will find a link that leads you to the original one.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I can't believe this is happening to me!!!!

I just got my Permanent Resident card in the mail.  I had left back in Miami.  Guess what happen. I look at the card and it expired about a month  before I left Miami, in June.  DAMN!!!!  now i need to renew it, and is going cost me about $370.  Where am i going to get that kind of money?  I am not even working yet.  My mom is going to try to help me with the money.  She is going to call my father and ask him if he can help me with the money.  This really sucks, sucks, sucks, sucks. I am so damn pissed.    AAAaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!.  I am getting drunk.

No comments: